Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blogging

Well, one can't hold out forever. I guess I am going to blog. Let's see ... what to say? Comments about other bloggers. That's good. Phil Johnson has the best looking blog site. Tony at Theological Meditations has the best blog on theology. Keith Plummer has the best Christian critique of contemporary culture. Sarah is my favorite Intellectuelle. If I've left you off my list and you want to be recognized in a blog entry nobody in the history of the universe will read other than you, please let me know. Me? I hope to have the most enigmatic use of key lime pie in connection with theology. I also hope not to spend too much time writing -- especially not useless drivel. (Though that may be curmudgeonly, I think Annie would approve.) More coming on theology, philosophy, apologetics, law, logic, chess, culture, pie, and maybe pi if I think of something interesting to say about it. Steve P.S. My apologies to Key Lime Pie, which I am sure is a very fine blog. I hope you don't mind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony Byrne said...

Hey Steve...I was just checking my site meter and found your link to my blog :-) Glad to see that you've joined us. Now, if we can just get Annie to blog, we could change the world!

Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 1:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger KP said...

I too am glad to see that you finally caved in under the pressure. I'm looking forward to your contributions as I know they'll be thoughtful and witty. And might I add that your taste in blogs is impeccable? I'll bask in the temporary glory of your compliment at least until you've read more blogs and the superlative is properly assigned to another.

As for Annie blogging, who says she's not? ;-)

Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 10:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger Steve Costley said...

Thanks for your comments, guys. I don't know how you knew, but I'm glad you did. Tony, I was working on that graphic while we were talking on the phone yesterday. lol. :-)

Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 1:51:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sarah J. Flashing said...

Hey, how come I"m just finding this! Steve, you'll always be my favorite blogging lawyer :)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 6:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home